Tuesday, June 23, 2009

there are many great evils in the world

Twitter is one of them.
But we never said we were good.
Here it is
We'll use it for when we're stranded in central Mississippi gagged and bound in the back of an RV, unable to call the cops, only text expertly behind our backs.
You can call the cops for us.
Be on high alert after August 8.

Other than that. . .not much going on.
You can now refresh the Penguins website to get a new friendly background image, i.e. not Sid.
Which occupied us for a solid five minutes just now.

Most of you have probably seen this, but we're also aware that when we don't post things, sometimes you think we're unaware.
We just don't want to insult your clear and bountiful intelligence by acting like you're not hip to things.
Anyway.
This is pretty genius.

Like, wow.
Just when you thought you couldn't get any more obsessed with "I'm On a Boat" someone made it about hockey.

Errr.
Other than that.
No one is playing hockey, so wtf are we going to write about?
Free agency? We'd kill ourselves.
The draft? Trust in Shero, that's all we can say.
Go watch some True Blood if you're bored. We can hook you up with high quality torrents.
(How lame are we?)

The new banner is Malks. We think you'll enjoy it. (RSS feed losers, we're looking at you. Click the link, tards.)

. . .Go Pens.

6 comments:

eyebleaf said...

I'm an RSS loser. I'm also glad I clicked through. Looks dope.

Annie S said...

Reading torrid hockey slash fiction and downloading tremendous amounts of gigs of things from NHL Torrents is how I'm getting through the summer. Oh, and trying to find roommates and an apartment in Shadyside or Squirrel Hill for the fall.

New banner is ballin'. I Won the Cup is amazing. Puck Huffers rocks.

25superstar said...

Geno is just so beastly it should be illegal. for realz.

FDeuce said...

im viewing it inside my rss and it looks beautiful. geno makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Allison's Mouth Full of Tang said...

SO, what to do during the shortest off season of my life? Stalk the internet for pictures I have never seen before. Besides coming up with some heart warming shots of Dupuis and his adorable children, I found this. It comforts me to know that Letang has this effect on grown men, and not just me.

Aubrey said...

What is there to do? Um, mock the draft prospects? They make it sooo easy! I harrassed my non-hockey sister into rating about sixty of them with me. It was hilarious! (Of course that might have had more to do with the adult beverages and obscene amount Laffy Taffy we consumed while doing it.)

 
Creative Commons License
Puck Huffers by Kimberly Davidson and Zoƫ Hayden is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.