Friday, May 29, 2009

mmm, pudding

Okay, so. If you think there's going to be new information, new fuel for the hate train, new anything today, you're just high.

We clearly have more important things to do today, like eat noodles and roll around on the floor being dirty and doing nothing whatsoever. Some of us actually have to work tomorrow before the game. Longest. Day. Ever.
The mere idea of tomorrow gives us chills and makes us shudder. Our eyes mist up. We're not in good shape. It just needs to start. That's all there is to it.

IMPORTANT REMINDER OVER HERE
First off, we are still having a shirt contest that could very well be over by the end of next week if you don't hop to it.
Make a sign for us and take your picture with it in an exciting locale. Try, if at all possible, to wear your favorite piece of merchandise from Pittsburgh Steel Rocks.
Best picture gets a PSR shirt of his or her choosing.
Mail to puckhuffers@gmail.com with the subject line "WE CAN DO THIS."
Contest ends when the Pens' playoffs end.
Fucking do it.
Obscure your face if you want. We're not stalkers but we understand how you could think differently on that issue.

NEW CONTEST, LESS PRIZE
We're having another Blingee rally.
Last time we tried to do a positive-energy Blingee rally, the Pens went down 2-0 in the series.
This is a negative-energy Blingee series.
A DEROGATORY BLINGEE CONTEST, if you will.
Make Red Wings Blingees and send them to us. Also eligible is the beauty that is Pierre McGuire, Mike Milbury, or Eddie Olczyk. Don't make any of Mike Emerick, we love him. The fact that he actually works for NBC Sports is a mystery for the ages; we know he's more respectable than that.

Prime example of what we're looking for:

(Disclaimer: We don't hate anyone with a few extra pounds. Not in the least. We're not superficial people when it comes to judging your worth as a human. Like, we love everyone, for the most part. We love Rick Nash and we know he's fat, both inside and out. There are, however, people with evil, fat souls who do nothing but eat pudding and try to destroy hockey, like Chris Osgood. What a fatass.)
(Disclaimer Part 2: You might spend an hour staring at the little dancing pudding or the galloping pig army. We assume no responsibility for how much time you waste, either looking at this Blingee or making your own.)


In short:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Fuck Detroit.
Go Pens.

25 comments:

Allison's Mouth Full of Tang said...

oh man. All day at work I thought about four things:

1) I wanted to change my faceboook picture to that of Tanger and Luc Bourdon celebrating the Team Canada World Junior victory.
2) I want it to be Saturday, 8 pm already.
3) I want to go home and make Blingees showing how much I hate the Red Wings 4) ummm... something to do with Hal Gill and Petr Sykora, it's best not to talk about it.

Allison's Mouth Full of Tang said...

blogger is being really gay with the spacing before, during, and after html recently. f u blogger

AmyB said...

"We love Rick Nash and we know he's fat, both inside and out. There are, however, people with evil, fat souls who do nothing but eat pudding and try to destroy hockey, like Chris Osgood. What a fatass."

<3<3<3<3<3

I recently got a cooling pad for my shittop, so now I can make Blingees again without my computer shitting the bed!!! WOOOOOOOO

x_materialize_x said...

There are, however, people with evil, fat souls who do nothing but eat pudding and try to destroy hockey, like Chris Osgood. What a fatass.Holy shit I lol'd at that.

Ashley said...

I will totally make Blingees showing my hatred for the fatty Red Wings. Because they're bad fatties. And they're ugly. And they're not as cool as our boys :)

Mullets and Peanut Butter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mullets and Peanut Butter said...

Late evening caffeine makes for excellent blingee inspiration.
Pierre Loves Leadership
This Makes No Sense

AmyB said...

Ahahahaahhahah! IKEA! Mullets and Peanut Butter, your Blings are clutch.

Allison's Mouth Full of Tang said...

What a tribute

AmyB said...

:-(
That tribute was amazing Allison. My thoughts are with his family and friends. Its such a shame. To be that young... I didn't realize that it was a year today. Thanks for pointing it out.

wrap around curl said...

That tribute to Luc always turns me into a sobbing mess.

Allison's Mouth Full of Tang said...

@wrap- glad to know i'm not the only one

TheRangersFan said...

The blingee website won't let me in as a guest bc they have reached their maximum number of guest users. I hope this is a direct result of all those following puckhuffers.

Jess said...

This blingee rally is going to be a thing of beauty. Hate-filled beauty...

nu said...

hahahaha I swear I sent you guys my first Blingee BEFORE I ever saw this entry.

Candy Man Fan said...

I was at the pirates game tonight and am moving tomorrow so I most likely won't have a chance to make any hate blingees before 8:00. Damn.

Allison's Mouth Full of Tang said...

Is Ruslan a closet fattie?Well, I'd put him in the same category as Rick Nash, and NOT Chris Osgood.

mer said...

ugh. that tribute to Bourdon. sobbing mess version 2.0 ... I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Allison's Mouth Full of Tang said...

Oh god... GoodOmenBlog... A dude wearing a Steelers shirt and Penguins hat just walked into my job on Long Island to register for summer programs. I'm stunned. This man is my new hero.

Jesus, why is it not 8:00 yet!?!?! I'm dying alive.

1wingangel said...

Yesss it begins again.

Mullets and Peanut Butter said...

I made a small wager with the hockey gods this morning: if I get hurt in my dek hockey game today, the Pens must win this series.

Some 6'5" dude took the end of his stick and jammed it into my ribs just below "the girls" because he was upset that all 5'4" of me was trying to get the ball. And he was dressed in Wings colors.

Shallow breaths. Let's do this shit boys.

AmyB said...

I am boycotting Steve Dangle until the playoffs are over. What a dick. The good thing is, his predictions are always wrong.

Toad268 said...

Yes, this was a game of bounces. To be exact, three of them. All leading to Detroit goals. I believe that this game will prove to be the easiest for the Wings. They will see a whole new level of tenacity and drive in game two tomorrow night. I also don't see too many changes from our perspective. I like how we played. I don't like the back to backs, but it is out of our hands. I have confidence that the Pens will prevail. Don't worry.

Read more » http://www.everythingpittsburgh.net/blogs/EP.php/2009/05/30/a-game-of-bounces#more139

Symo said...

That fat bastard PWNT!

:D

Jason said...

Losers Losers LOSERS Just like Ricky Bobby says, "There is first and there is last." Plain and simple, the Pens can't compete with the Wings. Hossa is a genius... The man left Shitzburg City to go to a winner. You guys might have some great young talent, but the old grizzly vets from el Motor City are rocking ya. Yo soy tu papa.

 
Creative Commons License
Puck Huffers by Kimberly Davidson and Zoƫ Hayden is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.