Tuesday, December 16, 2008

GET DRUNK ALONE TUESDAY

Welcome to internet wasteland posts, day two. If anyone is reading during these days, you are a true fan…and we’re sorry that there’s nothing really interesting to tell you. Marc-Andre Fleury was on Mark Madden today, but really, if you are addicted enough to be here, you already knew that and were listening intently, or at least feeling bad for MAF having to listen to Mark Madden yell for ten minutes.

Zoe is currently live blogging an episode of COPS via AIM for me. That’s how bored we are. Are you bored too? The following items should help you out.

I'm not going to say it a billion times, so if you didn't know, all images can be clicked for the full size. And trust me, you'll need the full sizes.

THE OFFICIAL PUCK HUFFERS RAINY DAY WORD FIND
This word search should take you back to the days of your youth, when teachers were sneaking whiskey into their coffee while forcing you to do busy work simply so they didn’t have to look at you for forty minutes. Can you blame them? We can’t. You’ll notice we excluded “Crosby’s Ass.” It’s way too easy to find.

Disclaimer- We typo'd Hal Gill's name, but then again, his name isn't Hal, it's Harold Priestley, so he has no right to complain.

UNOFFICIAL PENGUINS COLOR-ME PAGES
Would it worry you if I said I already had these made? And have colored them? If so, convince yourself that I didn’t. If you color one and send it to us, we’ll post it. It’s kind of entering like a county fair contest, but even more shameless.


PLEASE COLOR AND SEND TO:
puckhuffers@gmail.com
Include your name, age, and a way for the fairgrounds officials to contact you with prize information.
By providing that information, you do not ensure yourself a prize, but we'll probably make you a Photoshop.

PUCK HUFFERS UNOFFICIAL PENGUINS BOARD GAME
To be played with a die and a handle of your favorite vodka. Friends are optional.


OTHER ASSORTED CRAP
If you are still bored and can’t think of anything else to do, do some of the things that Zoe suggested to me, such as making a sex playlist, watching Speed Racer, or writing Pens/True Blood crossover fanfiction. All is possible in this long stretch of time without hockey.

We hope you’re holding up better than we are.

9 comments:

The Goon Blogger said...

Puck Huffers is a Penguins Oasis in a desert of terrible hockey. I'm literally watching the Habs play the Canes right now.

Thank you for providing me with some cool cool water. Cause I shot a man on the Mexican Boarder. Cool cool water!

rach the h said...

I just sat through Caps/Isles. Gag me. This, however, made me laugh more than I have all day:

You’ll notice we excluded “Crosby’s Ass.” It’s way too easy to find.

Thanks for that.

Allison said...

@rach the h-
I too jsut sat through the caps/isles game...literally.
I know my hockey fever is bad when I make the treck the nassau coliseum in the slush, and the Pens aren't even there.

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

I just opened the boardgame, and legit LOL'd. "therrien is disappoit in you. kill youself" AMESOME!
And "traded to the Islanders...you lose"-I kept wondering tonight if players like Hilbert and Park wish they had never left the burgh.

Noodles and Henrik said...

I (Noodles) am obsessed with word searches and totally am printing that out right now.

Oh and we love making sex song playlists and are doing something on our blog soon concerning that, haha.

Raybin said...

That board game will keep me warm through long, dark, cold nights. Just awesome.

And it's impossible to color Cal Clutterbuck. He is his own color.

PenguinsExperience.com said...

The Internet needs more Penguins word searches, colour pages and board games.

Awesome stuff.

snickerdoodles said...

I love that board game. I am still laughing. Best laugh I had all day.

 
Creative Commons License
Puck Huffers by Kimberly Davidson and Zoƫ Hayden is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.